$5.00
CodemasterRob
$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$5.00
Average donation
$2.75

Saints row the third. Left stick axis is reversed.

3 years 2 months ago #1 by travis goch
Hey guys

Saints row the third likes to reverse the left axis of my ps4 controller.

Im trying to work around this by creating a profile that has the left axis reversed.

So ive changed pos to neg and neg to pos in the profile/controller settings but that didnt work

so then i changed the axis stick to the keboard controls wasd but that didnt work.

what should i try next ?

running windows 10 & steam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago #2 by Dylan Larkin

travis goch wrote: Hey guys

Saints row the third likes to reverse the left axis of my ps4 controller.

Im trying to work around this by creating a profile that has the left axis reversed.

So ive changed pos to neg and neg to pos in the profile/controller settings but that didnt work

so then i changed the axis stick to the keboard controls wasd but that didnt work.

what should i try next ?

running windows 10 & steam

OK I have Saints Row 4, but the same issue happens. 1. MAKE SURE THE CONTROLLER IS IN EXCLUSIVE MODE. I emphasize this because it most times messes up only if it is a non-Xinput device. 2. If you continue to have the problem, make sure you are using a wired connection. It is much more reliable and has far less issues in general. 3. If you STILL have problems, sometimes I know it messes up on certain boot ups of the game, and you should restart it. If needed, just restart it until it works. I have done that a few time. This stuff helped me, I hope it helps you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.