$5.00
Yoshihisa
$5.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$10.00
Average donation
$3.45

Know any bluetooth dongles that work well with IM?

3 years 1 month ago #1 by sonicnerd14
Currently I have a bluetooth dongle that doesn't really like IM all that much. Range is not what it should be, I get random lag spikes as the controller dies, and Its slower when I put it in the back of my computer than when connected in the front USB 2.0 port which is odd. I just want to know uf anyone has, or know of any good dongles out there that resolves these issues I've had with the controller.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago #2 by Wobbles
You think its odd that its slower when plugged into the back of the PC further from the player where this is a higher likelihood of RF and EM interference? So long as the device meets the minimum requirements, the only other things that impact it are the software on your PC and or drivers or the environment itself.

3 years 1 month ago #3 by sonicnerd14
Well, my dongle isn't broadcom compatible, so that is an issue when it comes to using it for IM.

3 years 1 month ago #4 by Wobbles

3 years 1 month ago #5 by sonicnerd14

Wobbles wrote: inputmapper.com/18-what-do-i-need

Apparently some people are saying there is s lot of lag when using that bluethooth dongle with a DS4 controller. So I'm not sure if that is my best bet.

3 years 1 month ago #6 by Wobbles
Those people don't have it set up correctly. Its the exact one I bought and there is no lag. So long as the device meets the minimum requirements, the only other things that impact it are the software on your PC and or drivers or the environment itself.

3 years 1 month ago #7 by sonicnerd14

Wobbles wrote: Those people don't have it set up correctly. Its the exact one I bought and there is no lag. So long as the device meets the minimum requirements, the only other things that impact it are the software on your PC and or drivers or the environment itself.

Ok, I'll see about giving it a try.