$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$5.00
Average donation
$3.50

[bug][v1.6] Auto-sense does not work anymore

3 years 4 months ago #1 by Phorusrhacos
First, thank you for the updates. It seem to solve the exclusivity mode issue with windows 10, even if that was not said in the patch notice, and that's great.

The issue: when setting on auto-sense, the only profile used is the [Default] (not even the one I chose to be default when using auto-sense, i mean the real [Default] profile, the one with blue heartbeat lightbar).

No one has reported this yet, so I was even wondering if it is just happening to me or not. It was working flawlessly on IM 1.5 tho.

Also, i think the Log section should have an option to visualize it w/o filters.

TY

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #2 by Wobbles
It was mentioned somewhere, in the change log I think

Auto sense code was wiped in prep for a complete re-write, the old code did not like some steam games and would pick up wrong programs and such. Its next on my todo baring any major bugs

elaborate on what you mean about the log? setting to trace is essentially removing the filter, but can be information overload for most needs
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phorusrhacos

3 years 4 months ago #3 by Phorusrhacos

Wobbles wrote: elaborate on what you mean about the log? setting to trace is essentially removing the filter, but can be information overload for most needs

k, nevermind, I did not understand that trace was basically every log.