$10.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$5.00
Average donation
$3.50

Controller order help!

3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #1 by Rich
Hi, so here is my set up. I have my PS3 controller wired through microUSB on Controller 1, and my PS4 controller connected via Bluetooth on Controller 2. Is there any way to change the order of this or switch my default controller? Everytime I play Rocket League, it will default me to using the PS3 controller, but I'd rather use my PS4 via bluetooth.

Attached are my connected devices, with "Wireless Controller" as the PS4 controller, and one of the Xbox 360 controllers as the same PS4 controller, and the other 360 as a PS3 controller.

Thanks!
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
3 years 2 months ago #2 by Wobbles
Current release of IM does not even support DS3 so you are likely using another developer's software.
3 years 2 months ago #3 by Wobbles

mohamedmostafa53 wrote: I kinda have the same issue but I only have 1 ds4 controller.
At first, when I start windows then connect the controller for the first time it assigns it to controller one. But, when I disconnect it and connect it again it assigns it to controller two. It seems that the computer realises ds4 as controller one and xbox360(IM) as controller two.
Any suggestions? :D
There are no other controllers connected.

inputmapper.com/forum/inputmapper-1-5-su...t-requesting-support
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #4 by Wobbles
Please do not hijack threads inputmapper.com/forum/inputmapper-1-5-su...t-requesting-support

Topic locked due to hijacking