$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$500.00
Average donation
$19.97

Basic Sixaxis mapping information?

1 year 9 months ago #1 by jfhall3
Is there any information on how to set up a basic Sixaxis configuration for the DS4? I know the motion controls are fairly limited, but I'm sure there has to be a way to get the basic gyro controls set up in InputMapper 1.6.10. I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda: BotW via CEMU (Wii U Emulator) and am trying to gain the ability to interact with the motion controlled parts of the game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 9 months ago #2 by Kenshin
I was asking myself the same thing.
Apparently both ScpToolikit and DS4Windows may allow that through a patch.
It's also possible with a DS3, a Steam controller and an android device.
Link to the page I've found those informations : sshnuke.net/cemuhook/padudpserver.html

Apparently it's not available with InputMapper since the way CEMU detects motion controls isn't compatible with IM.
But I'd love to see this directly implemented, it would be a better solution than patching som other software.

1 year 9 months ago #3 by wirenut48
I had a profile to use the ds4 as a racing wheel, but lost it and don't remember the axis used. But the values were some where around -95 offset and 20% sensitivity. This may give you a place to start.

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10