$2.00
André Philipi da Silva
$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$500.00
Average donation
$19.97

[IMPORTANT] Solution 2ND Gen DS4 not getting exclusive mode. (USB)

1 year 8 months ago #1 by Ryudek
Hello! Yesterday I replied to a post where I said that no solution worked for me, so I starting searching. After trying some things, I've come with a way to use your 2nd Gen DS4 controller (the ones where you can see the lightbar on th touchpad).

1. Download the ScpDriver (I've got it from the DS4Windows tool, where you can directly download it)
2. Without your DS4 controller connected, open the ScpDriver and install.
3. Open InputMapper, wait a few seconds for the tool to charge, then connect the DS4 controller.

If you stop using it and closed InputMapper a few hours ago, you have to (WITHOUT THE USB CONNECTED) uninstall with the ScpDriver, then install, then open InputMapper and connect the controller.

That has been working for me in Windows10 with the 1.6.10 version of IM.
Hope it works for you too! Any question about the process (you didn't understand the step or something) post it here :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #2 by Adi Kurniah
I cant dload the driver, can you give me a link?

1 year 8 months ago #3 by Adi Kurniah
doesnt work :(

1 year 8 months ago #4 by wirenut48
This doesn't sound like the typical exclusive mode problem but more of virtual bus problem. Scp driver should only have to be installed once. You have any additional security programs installed blocking it, or one that auto shuts down processes?

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10