Number of donations
Highest donation
$500.00
Average donation
$25.41

IM1 or 2 + Xbox360 gamepad !

1 year 5 months ago #1 by duck
hello,

I have read that IM 1.7x will have support for xbox360 gamepads too!
I like to use IM to config the buttons / sticks from my xbox360 gamepad for certain games !!

I dont care if i have to use an DS4 config profile to achieve that. I just like to know if there is a way to do that currently with IM !?

I have tried several revisions of im (1.6x , 1.7x and 2.0 beta) to no vail ! 1.7x and 2.0 doesnt seem to detect my x360 gamepad despite of the plugins i have put in the folders as requested !!

Any advise guidance would be appreciated...

thanks in advance,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago #2 by wirenut48
Not supported at this time, I've tried too. I would think it would just be a matter of creating a plug-in for it. Not sure what the time table will be for this.

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

1 year 5 months ago #3 by duck

wirenut48 wrote: Not supported at this time, I've tried too. I would think it would just be a matter of creating a plug-in for it. Not sure what the time table will be for this.

Arrgh... hate to read this bad news!! Up untill now, i managed to use x360ce (direct input) to config my xbox360 controller the way i like to use it .. especially the deadzone right/left sticks sensitivity !!! But whit each game update, they overprotect the game and it files like xinput dll's so that the xinput files thats used gamepad emu's like x360ce no longer gets accepted and is rejected by the game !!!!

Ms should have given gamepad users more tools to config their xbox controller on pc damn!!

oh wel, hope u find a way to get an sollution to that which i try to achieve..

regards,
duck