$5.00
Yoshihisa
$5.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$10.00
Average donation
$3.45

Please help. I am new and very confused.

1 year 6 months ago #1 by Sonic800m
I am new and struggling with learning how to use your program and the exact usages and how to get everything to work. I am extremely confused and i tried watching videos to gather as much info but I am still in the dark. I also tried digging through your forums etc. Ive tried for a couple of hours on my own but I am a complete noob when it comes to these types of things So if its okay if I ask a couple of questions and get some help id appreciate it a ton.
1.I just wanted to confirm... am I able to map my mouse to be detected as a controller with this software?
2. If so then how do you test if its working because i tried creating a new profile and map my mouse to be as the right analog stick but when i opened the tester it said there was no controller online.
3. When I open up my game will it detect my mouse as a mouse and a controller or my mouse just as a controller?
4.. Also, one more question is there other software i need to download to make this work like vjoy, UCR, etc. or is this a standalone software? I am royally confused in the dark and desperate here because I can not find another software/application that can make a mouse be recognized as an xbox controller so if you can explain just the basics then i can probably pick everything else up and figure the rest out on my own. Im sorry about all the questions thank you again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #2 by Sonic800m
btw i am using the newest version 1.6 and have windows 10.

1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #3 by wirenut48
First off what controller are you using? This App is for using a DS4 as a virtual 360 controller. If you are using a 360, that could be why it wasn't working properly.

1.I just wanted to confirm... am I able to map my mouse to be detected as a controller with this software?
Yes you can map mouse functions to the controller.

2. If so then how do you test if its working because i tried creating a new profile and map my mouse to be as the right analog stick but when i opened the tester it said there was no controller online.
Again this could be a cause of using a wrong controller.

3. When I open up my game will it detect my mouse as a mouse and a controller or my mouse just as a controller?
Game would recognize a virtual 360 controller

4.. Also, one more question is there other software i need to download to make this work like vjoy, UCR, etc. or is this a standalone software?
Yes this is a standalone App, installing anything else will probably cause it not to work.

I am royally confused in the dark and desperate here because I can not find another software/application that can make a mouse be recognized as an xbox controller so if you can explain just the basics then i can probably pick everything else up and figure the rest out on my own. Im sorry about all the questions thank you again.[/quote]

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10