$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$5.00
Average donation
$2.21

windows does not detect ps4 controller bluetooth

1 year 3 months ago #1 by falafox
Title, most weird thing of all is that the first time it detected it as the wireless device once and then never again when searching for bluetooth devices, it didnt install

I think I have tried everything, uninstalled and updated every bluetooth driver and xbox 360 controller driver, tried the reset button multiple times, DS4 tool, DS4 windows, inputmapper, USB first, everything.

What can I do? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #2 by wirenut48
Try searching through your device manager for any hidden wireless controllers. You will need to enable view hidden devices from the view tab. I'm thinking window may still be linked to the disabled controller as already paired, thus not finding the new instance. I had a similar thing happen when I terminated the pairing by resetting the controller and not removing it from windows first.

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.