$2.00
Nick
$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$500.00
Average donation
$25.41

HOLD keyboard key, not press it many times or just once (+ with shift modifier)

1 year 2 months ago #1 by Nikita
Is that possible to bind gamepad button to hold down (not pressing many times or just once) a keyboard button? With shift modifier (or even without)?

In this tutorial (
) you showing how to use macros and create shift modifiers. But macros pressing buttons many times instead of holding it until release. How to hold keyboard button?

Even if I just bind Square to... Spacebar (for example) and HOLD Square - spacebar fires just once, it doesn't holding. It is very important thing, because that doesn't work in games like Rocket League, when you need to HOLD button, but not pressing it many times or once (your car will not turn left if you press Left button million times or just once).

That works in DS4Windows though.

Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #2 by wirenut48
I see it repeating in his videos, did you add a wait for release command?

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

1 year 2 months ago #3 by Nikita
It seems that it was keyboard issue after Windows Insider update... I've changed keyboard, set up macros from scratch, and everything work now.