$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$5.00
Average donation
$3.00

Input Mapper 2.0(BETA) ramblings

3 years 7 months ago #1 by Jay
What is the point of investing time and effort on a tool that is only more complicated than the upgrade?
Wouldn't it made more sense to simplify things? I completely understand its a beta, but it was utterly useless and I had to go back to InputMapper 1.5

I was hoping 2.0 would fix the issues I have that whenever I charge the controller via USB and try to reconnect via BT its a PITA process.

Anyways keep up the good work.
BTW I have donated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #2 by Wobbles
Well as you pointed out, the software is beta. Modern publishers have destroyed people's conceptions of beta by releasing games a month or two early and calling them beta. That's not beta, thats marketing lol. The point of the beta is to get it in people's hands to give us feedback regarding its use and to test for bugs in environments that I had not thought of.

Some compromises are going to be evident as 2.0 is a software that is meant to support ALL controllers, but there are still features coming to make mapping more seamless.

As for your pairing issue, reconnecting should be as simple as pushing the BT button regardless of how, when, or where you charged it. (that is unless you charged it via PS4 which re-pairs the controller with PS4).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.