$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$50.00
Average donation
$4.94

Rock Band 4 Drum Set

5 months 1 day ago #11 by FourtySeven

Wobbles wrote: There is some info here: inputmapper.com/help/12-input-mapper-2-0-alpha and its also worth looking on git at the existing plugins that I have there to see how they work.

Thanks a lot! I have created a plugin. It works. Now I have a question: how can I add it to this website so that InputMapper could update it online?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 months 1 day ago #12 by Wobbles
You now have access to the developer menus on the left of the website, you can create a plugin on the site through there.

5 months 22 hours ago - 5 months 19 hours ago #13 by vandorb12
I would love to see a demo of this in action. Not really fancy to installing beta programs, but for the love of Phase Shift and getting access to old RB songs I never could export because I was on the Wii hype train, this is a potential savior.

I have IM2 installed, as well as your plugin. I also decided to add and enable the Mapping plugin as well. I'm getting an error on startup, and I can't seem to select anything in the mapping window. The drop down menu does not allow me to click on anything.

If you could, please flesh out some instructions on how to get this up and running. Be sure to stop by the DWSK discussion on this and share your thoughts :) dwsk.proboards.com/thread/2258/playstation-4-rb4-pro-cymbals

~EDIT~
After spending a few moments on the forums to see if I made any noob mistakes, turns out I did. :P Never downloaded an output plugin, so I chose Keyboard Scancode as my output. Cymbals to WER, Toms to ASDF, and Bass Drum to SPACE. Simple. It works.
One thing that I did notice is that the YELLOW and BLUE CYMBALS are switched in the plugin. Hopefully that will get rectified soon.

I hope to see some additional logic programed into the plugin, especially stuff to help eliminate cross talk, and a way to save your key bindings. It doesn't look like I can save them for pickup and go play, so I have to configure IM2 every time I want to play.

5 months 45 minutes ago #14 by Wobbles

vandorb12 wrote: I would love to see a demo of this in action. Not really fancy to installing beta programs, but for the love of Phase Shift and getting access to old RB songs I never could export because I was on the Wii hype train, this is a potential savior.

I have IM2 installed, as well as your plugin. I also decided to add and enable the Mapping plugin as well. I'm getting an error on startup, and I can't seem to select anything in the mapping window. The drop down menu does not allow me to click on anything.

If you could, please flesh out some instructions on how to get this up and running. Be sure to stop by the DWSK discussion on this and share your thoughts :) dwsk.proboards.com/thread/2258/playstation-4-rb4-pro-cymbals

~EDIT~
After spending a few moments on the forums to see if I made any noob mistakes, turns out I did. :P Never downloaded an output plugin, so I chose Keyboard Scancode as my output. Cymbals to WER, Toms to ASDF, and Bass Drum to SPACE. Simple. It works.
One thing that I did notice is that the YELLOW and BLUE CYMBALS are switched in the plugin. Hopefully that will get rectified soon.

I hope to see some additional logic programed into the plugin, especially stuff to help eliminate cross talk, and a way to save your key bindings. It doesn't look like I can save them for pickup and go play, so I have to configure IM2 every time I want to play.

There is a profiles plugin, its buggy but you should get some basic use out of it

4 months 4 weeks ago - 4 months 4 weeks ago #15 by FourtySeven

vandorb12 wrote: I would love to see a demo of this in action. Not really fancy to installing beta programs, but for the love of Phase Shift and getting access to old RB songs I never could export because I was on the Wii hype train, this is a potential savior.

~EDIT~

I also confirm that bind saving is out of Input Plugin level. It is done by another plugin as Wobbles said. About cross talks: Drum brain sends already filtered data by its own firmware. But if it is a plugin problem, I need some info:
1. How often do you experience cross talks?
2. Are they appear in Rock Band 4?
3. Does anything change when you check/uncheck "Use custom algorithm" setting in plugin?

P.S.: I have just fixed Yellow and Blue cymbal switching.
PP.S: Wobbles, why InputMapper always shows "Update available" near my plugin? I even tried to delete it from IM folder and clearly download from the app. But "Update" button did not disappear.

4 months 4 weeks ago - 4 months 4 weeks ago #16 by Wobbles

FourtySeven wrote:

~EDIT~

I also confirm that bind saving is out of Input Plugin level. It is done by another plugin as Wobbles said. About cross talks: Drum brain sends already filtered data by its own firmware. But if it is a plugin problem, I need some info:
1. How often do you experience cross talks?
2. Are they appear in Rock Band 4?
3. Does anything change when you check/uncheck "Use custom algorithm" setting in plugin?

P.S.: I have just fixed Yellow and Blue cymbal switching.
PP.S: Wobbles, why InputMapper always shows "Update available" near my plugin? I even tried to delete it from IM folder and clearly download from the app. But "Update" button did not disappear.

Do you have the correct "pluginID" as derrived from the websites download ID? For instance yours is 74.